The Youth Ministry program at St. Robert's offers a great variety of ways to get involved. From local service projects, to interactive meetings, to cultural immersion retreats, we have it all! All our events and programming offer great leadership opportunities through the parish, family, and community.
Youth group at St. Robert Bellarmine Parish offers a great variety of mission trips, retreats, and special events. This includes the Winnebago/Walthill Mission Trip, seasonal retreats/camps, NCYC, and more! All these opportunities do have various requirements that need to be completed in order to participate in the experience. The requirements are listed below, along with the reasoning behind each requirement:
1) Regularly participate in youth group meetings: Youth group allows high school students to get to know each other weekly through interactive activities. When venturing on other special excursions, we want to make sure all participants on the trip have a good friendship in order to promote a great experience.
2) Participate in youth volunteer opportunities: Throughout the year, our youth group helps with various organizations and events at the parish. It is important that the youth of the parish give back through volunteer hours to the organizations that support our youth group mission and programs. This includes, but not limited to; the Volleyball Tournament, Knights of Columbus events, Golf Committee, Ladies's Guild events, and more!
3) Be involved with major youth group fundraisers and events: Throughout the year, the youth group hosts major fundraising events. It is important to participate in various events in order to participate in the special trips and retreats that the youth group hosts. These events allow our youth group to keep costs low for mission trips, retreats, and special events. This includes, but not limited to; yard/house clean up days, Vacation Bible School, Parent's Day Out, The Box Project, Lenten Pasta Dinner, and more!
All these listed above are requirements to participate in the special trips, retreats, and events that happen in youth group. All opportunities are advertised through our monthly e-newsletter and our website under the "Get Involved" tab. If you want more information, please reach out to Kate Vazquez at
High School Youth Group: 7:30 - 9 p.m. Community Room
Wednesday October 18th - Putt-Putt Parables Willing to bet on your putt-putt skills? Wednesday October 25th - HALLOWEEN PARTY! Let's celebrate Halloween with a costume contest, Fear Factor style games, and more!
Trunk or Treat in Walthill, Ne - Community Service For almost 10 years the youth group has been involved in the reservation community in Walthill. We are hosting a Trunk or Treat event for the children in town. This event provides a safe environment for children to trick or treat in town. Bring your family, decorate your car, dress up, bring an activity and snacks to share! We will meet at the Legion Hall 100-102 Costello St, Walthill, NE 68067. Sunday October 22nd (12 - 3 p.m.) Please sign up here! www.SignUpGenius.com/go/508094CABA623A0FC1-trunk
Skinny Bones Pumpkin Patch - Youth Group Night! Join us for a Halloween event with the youth group on October 29th! See the Documents for the registration form!
Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Drive - Parish Service This event is coming up fast and we need volunteers for 2 hour shifts at Bakers on 156th & Dodge and after Masses for about 10 minutes. See the sign up genius below:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ca9ad23aafa7-kocbakers2http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ca9ad23aafa7-kocweekend2
GO UNDERGROUND! 7th and 8th grade youth rally! Come and experience what it is like to have to hide out to practice your faith.
Underground Church is a fun simulation (like hide and seek but more intense) that opens the door to discuss persecution of the early and current church and talk about the value of the faith that we often take for granted. Watch out for the SECRET POLICE!!
Sunday November 5th
Deadline to register - October 16th
* Please note that you must sign up via the link in order to hold your volunteer spot! *
If your organization is looking for volunteers, please contact Kate Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to add your volunteer/service opportunity to our monthly e-newsletter. This communication is sent out a few days before the start of the new month. Please include the following in your email:
- Name of Organization
- Date and time of volunteer opportunity
- Number of volunteers needed
- Description of responsibilities
- Volunteer contact person and information
11802 Pacific Street, Omaha, NE 68154 | Phone: 402-333-8989 | email@example.com
Site by Solutio