St. Robert’s Youth Ministry is a comprehensive program that fosters an inner movement toward adult understanding and formation of the Catholic faith. The three goals of our program are:
1) Spiritual growth and understanding of our faith in new and innovative experiences.
2) Raise awareness of service and justice issues that call to us to act as a part of the Catholic Church and global community.
3) Develop healthy and affirmative relationships among youth participants in a safe and positive environment.
Programming is developed by the Youth Director and a team of selected advisors, who are all former youth group members. This team prepares meetings, facilitates retreats, and plans activities for all aspects of our ministry program.
High School Youth Meetings:
Every Wednesday in the Community Room from 7:30-9 p.m. (unless noted otherwise)
May 2018 E-Newsletter
If your organization is looking for volunteers, please contact Kate Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to add your volunteer/service opportunity to our monthly e-newsletter. This communication is sent out a few days before the start of the new month. Please include the following in your email:
- Name of Organization
- Date and time of volunteer opportunity
- Number of volunteers needed
- Description of responsibilities
- Volunteer contact person and information
11802 Pacific Street, Omaha, NE 68154 | Phone: 402-333-8989 | email@example.com
Request website change or site assistance
Site by Solutio